What symptoms first appear in someone with sle lupus or scleroderma?

Malar rash. Some common early symptoms are a malar or.
Early signs SLE. Include fatigue, photosensitivity, skin rashes, and joint pain. If the disease is more serious, you may have problems with your kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, or nervous system. Skin rashes are often an important clue to the diagnosis. For example the malar or butterfly rash over the cheeks and bridge of the nose.
Chest pain. Arthritis and chest pains are common first complints for luus, and raynauds with fingers turning blue in the cold for scleroderma.