For people suffering with fibromyalgia how well does savella (milnacipran) work?

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Often very well
In my experience, savella (milnacipran) can often be a very effective medication for fibromyalgia.

In brief: Often very well
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Michael Rothman
In brief: Fix the cause
Fibromyalgia is a multifactorial consequence of hormonal, immune system and nervous system dysfunction resulting from genetic predispositions and dietary and environmental insults.
These factors impact your immune system and can lead to pain and inflammation. You need to work with an experienced doctor to fix all of these metabolic problems.

In brief: Fix the cause
Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Savella (milnacipran)
Works well for some, depending on severity & chronicity.

In brief: Savella (milnacipran)
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Eric Weisman