Reproductive endocrinologist vs fertility medicine doctor. Which is best for my husband to see?

Reproductive urologist. A reproductive endocrinologist is an ob/gyn physician with subspecialty training. They can evaluate a semen analysis and then do some preliminary testing but for malefactor a reproductive urologist is best to treat the husbands.
Neither. If available, your husband should see a urologist who has an interest or specialization in male infertility. If your husband has not had a basic semen analysis first, his pcp or your obgyn can order this for him.