What do you think about IVF in a surrogate?

Dr. Steven Chen
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Personal issue

I think this is a very personal issue that each individual needs to decide where he or she stands.
It is fairly complex with many considerations: emotional, physical, religous, spiritual, etc.

In brief: Personal issue

Dr. Steven Chen
Dr. Steven Chen
Dr. John Gordon
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Very effective

One of the most interesting medical studies looked at outcomes in ivf pregnancies using a gestational carrier vs those using the patient to carry.
Pregnancies in infertile women do have a higher risk of bleeding, preterm delivery and low birth weight babies. This risk is true for spontaneous pregnancies and ivf. When a gestational carrier was used there was not risk of these adverse outcomes!

In brief: Very effective

Dr. John Gordon
Dr. John Gordon
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham