What does frequent bowel movement together with lower back pain indicate?

Dr. Walid Osta
Pain Management

In brief: GI ISSUES AND PAIN

These symptoms could have totally independent origins such as irritable bowel disease co-existing with lumbar degenerative disk disease.
However, you should check for changes in the color of the stools and if it seems oily as these my indicate problems arising from the gall bladder and/or the pancreas which may give both symptoms. You should follow up with pcp asap for evaluation and work up.

In brief: GI ISSUES AND PAIN

Dr. Walid Osta
Dr. Walid Osta
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: It may suggest a

Gastrointestinal problem relatedcto both symptoms such as ulcerative colitis or may even be unrelated qnd just coincidental.

In brief: It may suggest a

Dr. Thomas Dowling
Dr. Thomas Dowling