Can you please help me answer this question on turner syndrome: are alll women sterile?

Dr. Jay Park
In brief: Rare exceptions
2 to 5% of xo individuals (turner syndrome) develop spontaneous menstruation, generally transient though.
At least several individuals have been fertile.

In brief: Rare exceptions
Dr. Jay Park
Dr. Jay Park
In brief: Depends
Most Turner syndrome patients are a simple XO pattern, in every cell of their body and will be sterile.
A few percent will be a mosaic, with some cells having a normal XX and most having XO. If the cells having XX were located in the ovary, it would be possible for them to ovulate and conceive. I have never encountered or heard of one in 4 decades, but it is possible.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Cindy Juster