How to determine if you have low sperm motility at home?

Unknown. I am not aware of any home testing for sperm motility. If there is inability to conceive in a couple after 12 months of continuous attempts, both partners should be evaluated by an ob/gyn and urologist, preferably specializing in reproductive endocrinology and male factor infertility, respectively.