Where can I get a sex change operation paid for? Is it covered as disability?

Dr. Robert Schnarrs
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Transgender

No it is not considered a disability blue cross of minnesota seems to have covered it in the past.
My partner is a transgender specialist dr david gilbert.

In brief: Transgender

Dr. Robert Schnarrs
Dr. Robert Schnarrs
Dr. David Schleimer
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Not insurance

While i feel for you, as you are trapped inside the body of a different gender, I do not think of it as a true disability; however I do think it is more than just a life choice.
In a shrinking world of covered medicine, personally i would rather see government or insurance monies go to persons with serious life threatening conditions. I'm sorry if this sounds cold, it is not, just prioritization.

In brief: Not insurance

Dr. David Schleimer
Dr. David Schleimer
Dr. Andrea Brand