If I have mosaic turner's syndrome will I have premature menopause?

Dr. Henry Garcia

In brief: Turner syndrome

Turners syndrome is one of the most common reasons for premature ovarian failure.
Many turner syndrome patients will never menstrate because of rapid follicular depletion. Since you have a mosaic pattern , it is unpredictable when your ovaries will fail. You could potentially start menstruating and start ovulating for a few years before ovarian failure.

In brief: Turner syndrome

Dr. Henry Garcia
Dr. Henry Garcia
Dr. Vered Lewy-Weiss
Pediatrics - Endocrinology

In brief: Possibly

Mosaic turner's means that you may or may not have certain features of turner's syndrome.
If you're 46 years-old, however, normal menopause can start at this age also.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Vered Lewy-Weiss
Dr. Vered Lewy-Weiss
Dr. Adam Smith