If a girl goes through precocious puberty, will she go through menopause before 40?

Dr. Samuel Freedman
In brief: Puberty
There are no studies i'm aware of that show an association between precocious puberty and early menopause.

In brief: Puberty
Dr. Samuel Freedman
Dr. Samuel Freedman
Dr. Gerard Honore
I second that; furthermore the only evidence I'm aware of suggests the opposite (that menopause will be no different.)
Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Not necessarily
Puberty and menopause may not be related.
For some people this may occur, but not everyone. It is more important to look at reasons as to why people start menopause early: stress, illness, weight changes, and genetics. Stay healthy, eat well and if you take care of yourself, health can be maintained easier.

In brief: Not necessarily
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Vicken Poochikian