If a girl goes through precocious puberty, will she go through menopause before 40?

Dr. Samuel Freedman

In brief: Puberty

There are no studies i'm aware of that show an association between precocious puberty and early menopause.

In brief: Puberty

Dr. Samuel Freedman
Dr. Samuel Freedman
Dr. Gerard Honore
I second that; furthermore the only evidence I'm aware of suggests the opposite (that menopause will be no different.)
Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Not necessarily

Puberty and menopause may not be related.
For some people this may occur, but not everyone. It is more important to look at reasons as to why people start menopause early: stress, illness, weight changes, and genetics. Stay healthy, eat well and if you take care of yourself, health can be maintained easier.

In brief: Not necessarily

Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel