What is the difference between lumbar radiculopathy and lumbosacral spondylosis?

See below. Spondylosis refers the development or degenerative changes in the spine, whereas radiculopathy infers the irritation of a nerve in the back. Spondylosis can lead to a radiculopathy, but there are also other causes of a radiculopathy other than Spondylosis as well.
Nerve v degeneration. Lumbar radiculopathy a pain pattern due to nerve compression and spondylosus a term meaning degeneration of spine which can sometimes lead to a lumbar radiculopathy.