Is stage 4 colorectal cancer curable?

Majority will be No. When the cancer has spread to other organ beyond the primary organ-metastatic disease- or stage 4- , majority , it is an incurable disease. In a very selected case, when the metastatic disease is very limited - 1 or 2- only in the liver or only in the lung- and no other disease anywhere else and if surgery can be done to remove completely, attemp to cure the cancer can be done with chemo & surgery.
Yes. If the liver and/or lung metastasis are resectable. For example in only 1 lung, and/or only lobe in the liver. A comprehensive cancer center is better prepare and experienced to handle this cases (i.E, md anderson in houston, sloan kittering in ny, james cancer center in at ohio state, stansford cancer institute).
Stage IV CRC. Colorectal cancer must be expertly staged. If so, the prognosis for stage IV crc is unfortunately very poor. That is, the 5-year survival is less than ten percent. So a very few people are 'cured'... If this is you or someone close to you I am sorry to read this. Please get the best possible advice from an oncologist.