I have neck pain and have tried physical therapy but nothing helps. Next steps?

Spinal injection. The most important aspect of fixing anything is knowing specifically what is wrong. To DX spine pain, neither the history, physical exam or MRI can definitively reveal the cause of pain. The most specific method is to anesthetize the purported pain generator (the structure the doctor thinks is causing the pain), and ask the patient if the pain was eliminated. If positive f/b long-term treatment.
Neck pain. If you have tried and failed conservative treatments then the next step is imaging studies. Your treating physician will make a determination on this.