How long does an anterior cervical discectomy and fusion surgery take to be performed?

Dr. Kevin Vaught
Neurosurgery

In brief: About an hour.

Check out spine-health.Com.

In brief: About an hour.

Check out spine-health.Com.
Dr. Kevin Vaught
Dr. Kevin Vaught
Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: 2hous

I averaged two hours per level some at faster i knew a guy who could do a one level in 30 minutes faster isn't better it takes time to be careful which his important being careful esophagus vertebral at aretries all no go zones spinal cord as well.

In brief: 2hous

Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. J. patrick Tokarz

In brief: Recovery

The less invasive surgery is, the faster the recovery and the less chance of complications.
First.See your primary care provider to be sure of the proper diagnosis. Then be sure to take prescription exactly as prescribed.

In brief: Recovery

Dr. J. patrick Tokarz
Dr. J. patrick Tokarz