How soon will I be able to sing after anterior cervical discectomy?

And play the piano! As soon as you feel ok. Some people feel hoarse after this surgery and it is usually transient. Rarely, is there an issue with the vocal cord innervation or nerve supply which can sometimes affect how you sound. Rarely are there direct injuries to the trachea/vocal cord from surgery or anesthesia and even just as rarely spinal cord injuries that could impact you.
Recovery. It depends...Could you sing before the surgery ? The less invasive surgery is, the faster the recovery and the less chance of complications.First.See your primary care provider to be sure of the proper diagnosis. Then be sure to take prescription exactly as prescribed.