How can you get over sciatica back problems ?

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: Core Exercises

Typically core strengthening exercises are the best to help relieve pressure and forces in the spine.
I would try and google some or look them up on youtube to see descriptions. If you can do them yourself, wonderful otherwise ask your doctor to get a referral to a good physical therapist for further assistance.

In brief: Core Exercises

Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Scott Naftulin
Pain Management

In brief: It is difficult.

Sciatica is defined as pain below the knee originating from the lumbar(lower)spine.
Although classically described as a benign problem which will spontaneously resolve within 4-12 weeks, more recent research suggests that this condition frequently recurs spontaneously and is quite disabling. It is felt that the condition has a significant genetic component, .

In brief: It is difficult.

Dr. Scott Naftulin
Dr. Scott Naftulin
Dr. Eric Weisman