How can I speed up the recovering of wrist and/or finger injury? Does daily motrin or Advil (ibuprofen) help healing?

Dr. John Washburn
In brief: P.R.I.C.E.
Protect, rest, ice, compress, elevate.
Ibuprofen (motrin, advil) can reduce inflammation, thus reduce swelling and improve healing. Make sure you give it time to heal, avoid activities that cause pain. Pain is a defense mechanism, don't ignore it. It you repeatedly injury or re-injure it the healing time will be prolonged.

In brief: P.R.I.C.E.
Protect, rest, ice, compress, elevate.
Dr. John Washburn
Dr. John Washburn
Dr. Daniel Mass
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Nothing and No
Nothing will speed up wrist healing but not getting a proper evaluation and lead to long term problems.
Medicines as Motrin and advil (ibuprofen) relieve pain and swelling but does not speed up healing.

In brief: Nothing and No
Dr. Daniel Mass
Dr. Daniel Mass
Dr. Vikram Patel