My hand burn (size of an oreo) and swollen from boiling water, and what should I do?

Call a burn center. Burns of the hand are classified as "special areas" by the american burn association because of the potential lack of function that may result from improper management. It is strongly recommended that you call the nearest burn center for an evaluation and treatment to give you the best chance for uneventful healing.