I have carple tunnel what products should I use for everyday life? I don't want to be seen wearing a brace all the time.

Dr. Robert Schnarrs
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Carpal tunnel
First i recommend a EMG to see if you have another nerve involved, use brace while performing repetative movement like typing, see your hand surgeon when you can.

In brief: Carpal tunnel
Dr. Robert Schnarrs
Dr. Robert Schnarrs
Dr. Gregory Hines
In brief: Several things
Your brace is a good idea, and if you do not have one, a bowling glove is a good substitute.
Anti-inflammatory meds, like advil or aleve, (naproxen) can help, as well as stretching exercises. Focus on the area of the hand at the base of the palm, stretching across it to give your nerve more room.

In brief: Several things
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Eric Weisman