Pain in hips since radiation and chemotherapy for cervical cancer; does it go away?

Neuropathy. It can be related to neuropathy after chemotherapy and/or radiation. Often it does go away after several months. However, i would recommend to see pain specialist and start medical treatment.
More info needed. Bone pain in a cancer patient requires a careful search for metastatic desease. This may be a simple back strain, but it could be as serious as loss of circulation to the hip socket resulting in avn, see your physician , many questions are due to be answered.