What is the survival rate of renal cell carcinoma patients who have had treatment with nephrectomy?

Depends on stage. Renal cell carcinoma, like every other cancer, has a staging system. Within any one stage, survival is usually quoted as 5-yr survival, that is, the % of patients one can expect to still be alive in 5 years. So a nephrectomy might be performed on a patient in stage i, and have excellent survival, or in stage IV and have poor survival.
Stage dependent. The prognosis for renal cell carcinoma depends on stage, histological grade, type of treatment received, and the patient's overall performance status. Based on a report from american cancer society 5 yr survival rates- stage i- confined to kidney 81% ; ii extend through the renal capsule, confined to gerota's fascia 74% 5 yr survival; iii include the renal vein, or the hilar lymph nodes 53%;iv 8%.