I have pernicious anemia and have not had a B12 shot in several months. Could this be causing my bloated stomach?

Need vit B12. If you have pernicious anemia - absolutely, you should get your vit B12 injection as the neurologic complication from pernicious anemia can become irreversible. I dont know if the bloated stomach is related to your pa- or could be releated to other condition such as gerd, gastroparesis etc- you should see your doctor- have vit B12 injection and have your problem examined.