If a woman has larger breasts, does that increase her chance for breast cancer? What about a taller, larger woman?

Size doesn't matter. Breast size does not increase the risk for breast cancer. It is important to become familiar with your breasts by performing breast self exams every month. Get to know your normal lumpiness so an abnormality can be detected. You may have to push a little harder to feel the deep tissues. Being overweight does put one at increased risk but not height.
No. Large breasts will not increase the chance of developing breast cancer. It may make it harder for a woman to feel a lump if she should have one. It would be a good idea to have regular breast exams and screening mammography as is appropriate for every woman. Tall, larger women won't increase breast cancer either.