Is there anywhere that they pay you cash money for donating blood anymore?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Plasma donation

I don't know about donating whole blood for cash, but in my town (spokane, wa), there are a few plasma centers that will gladly pay you cash for donating plasma.
The easiest way to find out what's available in your location is to probably google it.

In brief: Plasma donation

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Donald Alves
Avoid compensated centers. Their blood products are not commonly accepted by Red Cross or many institutions due to concerns regarding the "wholesomeness" of a paid producer/donor. While this clearly is not the case in more than when it is, as means to maintain safety of blood supply, the whole class is discouraged.
Dr. Jack Hinkle