How to get your biceps bigger? What weight and how many reps / sets?

Dr. Dean Giannone
In brief: Bigger biceps.
Three exercises to research for a bigger biceps will be barbell curls, dumbbell curls and slide curls.
While slide curls should be done with lower weights, dumbbell curls and barbell curls can be done with heavier weights. Choose a weight that allows for 8 to 12 reps before muscle exhaustion sets in. Three sets of each exercise once weekly.

In brief: Bigger biceps.
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Jeffrey Miller
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Vague
Get a trainer, spend the money on someone who is trained and has ex perience.
Even the yankees do spring training (micky mantle told me this over 30 years ago).

In brief: Vague
Dr. Jeffrey Miller
Dr. Jeffrey Miller
Dr. Vicken Poochikian