Had itchy bumps for a week now after going biking w/ sunscreen. Seem to be clear/flesh colored until I scratch them and they turn red. Is it heat rash?

Impossible to say. I am sorry but it really is impossible to say what your rash is caused by without seeing it. Heat rash should have resolved by now. Please see a good dermatologist or your family doctor. Be well.
Maybe. It is possible, depending on location of the bumps/rash. Areas under clothing or heavy perspiration are potential sites for such rashes. If on outside skin areas where sunscreen was applied, may be assoicated with contact allergy to the sun lotion or its preservatives contained. Do not scratch them. You may try use of 1% hydrocortizone cream (cortaid) applied 2-3 times a day... No scratching.