My 2 year old son has a few blister like spots on his hands and on his knees. Yesterday there was just a few light spots on his knees which I thought were bites but now it has gotten worse and spread. What can this be?

Dr. Mandakini Patel
In brief: Blisters on toddlers
It can be form any of the multitude of causes! does he have fever and runny nose or cold symptoms? Are all his immunizations current for age including varicella shot.
Does it look like insect bites? Has he ben expsoed to some body with similar rashes? Your best bet would be to see his pediatrician.

In brief: Blisters on toddlers
Dr. Mandakini Patel
Dr. Mandakini Patel
Dr. Gaston Moran Celayes
In brief: Difficult question
It's difficult to answer this question.
We can guess but that won't help you and probably will make you more anxious. The best thing to do is to take him to a healthcare provider that you trust and have him/her take a look at it.

In brief: Difficult question
It's difficult to answer this question.
Dr. Gaston Moran Celayes
Dr. Gaston Moran Celayes
Dr. Shontae Buffington