I have a rash I my armpit that isn't going away, what can I use to treat it or at least treat the pain and itch?

Dr. Michael Borookhim
In brief: It depends on the
Cause of the rash.
If it looks like a fungal dermatitis you can use an over antifungal cream. If its an allergic rash the treatment will be different. There are multiple other causes and therefore you should see a doctor.

In brief: It depends on the
Cause of the rash.
Dr. Michael Borookhim
Dr. Michael Borookhim
Dr. John Cheng
In brief: Cream
Cort aid or Benadryl (diphenhydramine) cream. If threat doesn't help i would see your pcp.

In brief: Cream
Dr. John Cheng
Dr. John Cheng
Dr. Barry Resnik
Dermatology
In brief: Rash in armpits
This can be a yeast infection or allergy to your deodorant-antiperspirant.
If stopping the latter doesn't help, then consider the yeast infection. Sarna lotion is available otc and can help the itch.

In brief: Rash in armpits
Dr. Barry Resnik
Dr. Barry Resnik