I am so scared of haveing a PE. I have had a strange pain in the base of my throat and on the right side up to my ear…I coughed up a small amount of blood probably from nose, have a horse voice and 21 weeks pregnant?

Dr. Marc Hirsch

In brief: To ER

Don't be scared, be smart.
Go to an emergency room and get checked out. That way you'll know and be able to enjoy your pregnancy in peace.

In brief: To ER

Don't be scared, be smart.
Dr. Marc Hirsch
Dr. Marc Hirsch
Dr. Mandakini Patel

In brief: Afraid of doc

You should never be afraid to see a docotr if you are sick.
In your case you shuld see one asap as you are pregnant as well. Yu do not want to have the fetus catch any preventable infection. Docotrs are there to help so relax and you should be fine. Good luck.

In brief: Afraid of doc

Dr. Mandakini Patel
Dr. Mandakini Patel
Dr. Rodeen Rahbar
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: See a doctor

Your symptoms are concerning enough to see a doctor. Remember that there are two lives at risk here.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Rodeen Rahbar
Dr. Rodeen Rahbar
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology