Sinus pressure and congestion for more than seven days, do I need to go to dr ?

Dr. Gerry Tolbert

In brief: Can't Hurt

Most recommendations call for 7-10 days of what we call conservative treatment (over the counter medicines, nasal saline, fluids, rest) before initiating any further treatment for possible bacterial sinus infection (mainly because they're actually pretty rare).
Since you've waited 7 days, you're at the point where seeing a physician may be useful, but don't expect antibiotics, as they may not help.

In brief: Can't Hurt

Dr. Gerry Tolbert
Dr. Gerry Tolbert
Dr. Edwin Medina
General Practice

In brief: Probably yes

A virus usually works it way out over the course of seven days, i tell my patients if they are not over their "head cold" in seven days youneed to see a health care provider to ensure that it is not something that may need medical attention.

In brief: Probably yes

Dr. Edwin Medina
Dr. Edwin Medina
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine