I have had prem ejac my whole life, I can't urinate in public and get anxiety about these issues. Any meds that will help both issues? 28yrs male.

Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: Homeopathy
Dr. Nasky is right about the benefits of ssri's in managing these symptoms.
You could certainly go that route.However, your symptoms are also classic for certain homeopathic remedies, which could help you without side effects.You could consider seeing an experienced homeopath to take your case, and prescribe an effective remedy that helps you as a whole person. Talk therapy is important with both.

In brief: Homeopathy
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Kevin Nasky
In brief: SSRIs
Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (ssris) can be effective in the treatment of both anxiety disorders and premature ejaculation.
Anxiety disorders can also immensely benefit from psychotherapy.

In brief: SSRIs
Dr. Kevin Nasky
Dr. Kevin Nasky