I just found a lump under my arm, it's not sure but uncomfortable and when I touch it it's feels very bruise like, could this be cancerious?

Dr. Missid Ghanem
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Let's hope not...

But let's focus on the loving thing to do.
.. Which is to have it checked out, even if it is nothing... Just because it's uncomfortable and needs to be looked at... Focus on the joy of caring for urself... See ur regular dr. Asap.... Why wait? Wishing you well...

In brief: Let's hope not...

Dr. Missid Ghanem
Dr. Missid Ghanem
Dr. Gerry Tolbert

In brief: Depends

It's likely a lymph node, but without seeing it and laying hands on it, these things are difficult to really diagnose.
That being said, there's no way to tell if it's cancer without seeing a physician. There's not a great way to diagnose cancer without sticking a needle into it. If you're concerned it might be, you should probably see a doctor, or if it's not better in a day or two.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Gerry Tolbert
Dr. Gerry Tolbert
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine