I have a rash on the side of my nose that looks like I wore tight glasses. It's dark, itchy, and gets bigger the more I scratch. What cream do I need?

See a doctor. The rash could have many causes, the treatment of which can vary. See a doctor to find out the appropriate treatment.
A DERMATOLOGY OR. Primary care doc visit for proper diagnosis is needed at this time. This lesion is not going anywhere and getting bigger, so please have it looked at.