I work at a computer all day. I've noticed slight pain in my wrist and into my pinky. What can I do to reduce discomfort and to prevent future issues?

Dr. Gerry Tolbert
In brief: Ergonomics
The key is finding the pressure points and angles that hurt and minimizing them. Commercial wrist wrests and keyboards made for "ergonomic" typing may be of benefit, and it's important to take a break and move around once an hour, for both your wrists and your heart! if the pain sticks around or you develop numbness, you may need to see a doctor for possible nerve compression.

In brief: Ergonomics
Dr. Gerry Tolbert
Dr. Gerry Tolbert
Dr. Adam Smith