I am 32 m got a spot pain on heel where I couldn't see anything visible. The pain is severe and the skin is very dry. Pl let me kn the possible cause

Plantar fascitiis? Don't be fooled. It is possible you have platar fascittis which is a common source of heel pain. It is not visible as the ligamnet that is hurting is in the foot and not on the outside of your foot. Try icing it, wear arch supports or orthotics in your shoes to support the ligament. Stretch your feet before getting out of bed in the morning. You can take an antiinflammatory if pain is severe.
Evaluation. See a physician who can evaluate this for a foreign body, skin fissure or other problem.
Pain in Heel. It seems you have plantar fascitis, which is the inflammation of the thick tissue on the bottom of feet.The tissue is called plantar fascia.It is often caused by overuse of plantar fascia or the arch tendon of the foot. Treatment is rest, message, weight loss, night splint, motion control running shoes, heat and prescription or over the counter anti infammatory meds or coricosteroid injections in fascia.
Many possibilities. Heel pain is most often caused by plantar fasciitis, a condition that is sometimes also called heel spur syndrome when a spur is present. Heel pain may also be due to other causes, such as, infection, tendonitis, arthritis, stress fracture, nerve irritation, retained foreign body, bone tumor, or a cyst. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.