I feel itchy in my hands and feet especially in the night. I tried multiple dry skin lotions but it didn't quite work for me. I have absolutely no rash

Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dermatology

In brief: Dyshidrotic eczema

You may have a dry skin condition called dyshidrotic eczema which involves the hands and feet.
See your doctor for a prescription steroid cream. Avoid overwashing your hands in hot water and avoid drying soaps. Use moisuturing gentle cleansers such as cetaphil, cerave or aveeno (oatmeal). And wear protective gloves while doing housework. Use aquaphor or vaseline to moisturize.

In brief: Dyshidrotic eczema

Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dr. M. Christine Lee

In brief: See below

Try using a Hydrocortisone cream for the itching.

In brief: See below

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh