I hit my head on the corner of the door. I got a bit of a bump and bruise after I felt dizzy and now have sinus pressure. I hit my head 8 hrs ago. Should I be worried or afraid to sleep? I've eaten since and didn't puke. I do have a slight headache

Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Pain Management
In brief: Concussion
You probably have a minor concussion.
But any "head injury" however minor it may appear to you - must be checked out if you are having any symptoms. I would suggest to have this checked out. Even if its nothing at least you will sleep well.

In brief: Concussion
You probably have a minor concussion.
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
In brief: Get checked !
A seemingly trivial head trauma that causes pressure symptoms is always of concern.
Call your physician.

In brief: Get checked !
Call your physician.
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Jonathan Jassey