I had a UTI but my pcp gave me antibiotics and it went away but now I get pain in my bladder during intercourse?

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Interstitial cystiti
Pain during intercourse has many causes, but from you describing as the pain is in bladder.
The only thing i can think of is interstitial cystitis, it is chronic inflammation of the bladder, it has no known cause and can cause pain during intercourse, you need a urine culture and cystoscopy to diagnose the condition.Once diagnosed it can be treated properly, see your doctor or urologist to find the caus.

In brief: Interstitial cystiti
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
In brief: Cystitis
The bladder is still sensitive even after the bacteria are gone.
Give it some time. If the pain persists see your physician.

In brief: Cystitis
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Adam Levy