I had a UTI but my pcp gave me antibiotics and it went away but now I get pain in my bladder during intercourse?

Interstitial cystiti. Pain during intercourse has many causes, but from you describing as the pain is in bladder. The only thing I can think of is interstitial cystitis, it is chronic inflammation of the bladder, it has no known cause and can cause pain during intercourse, you need a urine culture and cystoscopy to diagnose the condition. Once diagnosed it can be treated properly, see your doctor or urologist to find the caus.
Cystitis. The bladder is still sensitive even after the bacteria are gone. Give it some time. If the pain persists see your physician.