I have a problem of premature ejaculation and maybe of erectile dysfuction too. How do I confirm which problem is effecting me? Could I have both?

A Good Urologist. A knowledgeable specialist in this area of medicine can really help give you peace of mind and - if necessary - a good treatment plan.