If everyone is special, doesn't that mean no one is?

Dr. Daniel McGee
In brief: Unique
Its true, we are all special & unique.
We all poses & express a unique combination of genes that no one before us or after us will exhibit in exactly the same way. It is this uniqueness which makes us special & that is something i love about being a doctor. The opportunity I have to connect with so many interesting & unique people & engage in something so important & meaningful as their health.

In brief: Unique
Its true, we are all special & unique.
Dr. Daniel McGee
Dr. Daniel McGee
Dr. Foster Carr
General Practice
In brief: No
Everyone is special in their own way.

In brief: No
Everyone is special in their own way.
Dr. Foster Carr
Dr. Foster Carr
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Special
One can be so special they need a special bus or one can stand by example and be special.
There are two ways to be in life - one who enters the room and say - "here i am!" or say "there you are!" pick your way of life. Both are special in their own way.

In brief: Special
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Michael Sinclair
In brief: Not exactly
It just means that some people are more special than others! so tell me again where the medical part of this question is?

In brief: Not exactly
Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Adam Smith