I have notice some white mucus on my feces for about 3 weeks some days are more than others but I can see it at least once every day?

Dr. Robert Rahimi
Internal Medicine - Hepatology
In brief: See GI doctor
With your age and symptoms, you could have a number of causes, but inflammatory bowel disease (ibd) could be a cause.
Without knowing more, i would seek a gastroenterologist opinion who will ask you more about your symptoms and history and possibly run some diagnostic testing to determine if it is ibd.

In brief: See GI doctor
Dr. Robert Rahimi
Dr. Robert Rahimi
Dr. Gregory Hines
In brief: Be seen
You need to be examined, and have stool studies to look for parasites, bacterial or viral infections, blood, etc.

In brief: Be seen
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Steven Seres