I have horse voice and been having a pain in my right ear..I have been looking at symptoms of a p.E and am npw freaking because I sneezed up two tiny strands of blood from throat..Shud I go to er?

Dr. Gregory Bussell
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Maybe
I doubt it is a pe, but the combination of hoarseness, coughing up blood, and ear pain could be signs of a growth in the voice box.
If you are not short of breath i would probably see an ENT rather than going to the er.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Gregory Bussell
Dr. Gregory Bussell
Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Stop freaking out
Your symptoms sound nothing like a pe.
Difficulty breathing and significant shortness of breath are of concern. There are many reasons to have hoarseness and ear pain the vast majority not an emergency. Calm down and call your doctor in the morning. Do not go to an er based on the symptoms you describe.

In brief: Stop freaking out
Your symptoms sound nothing like a pe.
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology