Sleep walking has become a norm in my late teen years. It's memorable and disrupting my sleep. What should I do?

Dr. Marsha Davis
In brief: Not much
Sleepwalking is a sleep disorder that there is not much treatment for unfortunately .
When a person sleepwalks they should not be disturbed just kept from harm and guided back to bed

In brief: Not much
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
In brief: Several possibilits
Many consider this a sleep deprivation disorder brought on by lack of effective deep sleep.
Eliminating computer,phone,TV,radio and the like for an hour before retiring and planning for a half hour more of sleep/night may drop the frequency.If this does not help, a sleep study and work with a sleep specialist may help you.

In brief: Several possibilits
Dr. Gregory Hines
In brief: Be seen
You sound like you need to see a psychiatrist.

In brief: Be seen
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Shontae Buffington