I had a punch biopsy done on my calf , results were clean, but I didn't go back to have the suture removed. What can I use to remove suture myself?

Dr. Nika Ferdowsi

In brief: Don't

It is not recommended that you remove the sutures yourself.
It is very important that the sutures are removed appropriately and completely. If any part (as tiny as it may be) get stuck, it can cause an infection or an inflammatory response that may leave more of a scar there than necessary. If you are unable to go to the physician that treated you, you can go to an urgent care center to resolve it.

In brief: Don't

Dr. Nika Ferdowsi
Dr. Nika Ferdowsi
Dr. Gregory Hines

In brief: Return to doctor

And have them remove them.

In brief: Return to doctor

And have them remove them.
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Theodore Caspe

In brief: PCP

Go to your pcp and have him or her take it out.
It is hard to advice because I do not know how long the suture has been there and how the wound looks like.

In brief: PCP

Dr. Theodore Caspe
Dr. Theodore Caspe