Two fridays ago I took vitamin b complex and amino acids shot. I start feeling a joint pain on my left hand. O didn't think about the shot. The pain it was gone after 3 days. After 7 days I took another shot and it was a really painful one. The next da

Dr. Larry Greenbaum
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Stop taking shots!
Perhaps you are having an allergic or autoimmune response to something in the injections.
Each time you do this the response from your body is amplified. This is called an anamnestic response, and could be potentially dangerous. Whatever you are trying to accomplish could probably be done in a much safer fashion with oral supplements.

In brief: Stop taking shots!
Dr. Larry Greenbaum
Dr. Larry Greenbaum
Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine
In brief: What's your question
It looks like your question was cut off before completed so I am not sure what it is.
Vitamin shots can cause temporary discomfort but it should not be severe or prolonged. Were these shots given in the muscle or iv? Of course you should also address your question to the doctor who gave (or ordered) the shots...

In brief: What's your question
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine