Should I seek a toxicologist if I have been exposed to black mold, and i'm experiencing severe health problems mainly fatigue and dizziness?

In brief: Primary doctor first

For fatigue and dizziness, one should see his primary doctor for a thorough evaluation.
Such symptoms are very common and can be due to almost any medical problem. If the primary doctor suspects that the fatigue and dizziness are related to mold exposure, he may refer to an allergist, immunologist, otolaryngologist, or pulmonologist; to look for allergies, nose or sinus problems, or lung problems.

In brief: Primary doctor first

Dr. Paul Williams
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Probably not

Black mold has gotten a lot of bad press in the past, but it is not as toxic as you would think.
Any mold, with excessive exposure, can cause some irritant reactions, but your symptoms are very non-specific and probably not due to mold exposure.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Cindy Juster