Been having pregnancy like symptoms. Took femara (letrozole) about 3 weeks ago, had blood test for progesterone day 21 level, came back .4 and had ultrasound done which said I ovulated. Could I be pregnant, be having ectopic pregnancy, or miscarrying?

Dr. James Huang
In brief: See your physician
Have a bhcg quantatative done, not bhcg qualatative.
It would be good to see what your bhcg number is to determine if you are pregnant. Most home preganancy tests are qualatative which tells you if you are pregnant or not. A quantatative test will provide a "number" to indicate "how much" of a product is produced.

In brief: See your physician
Dr. James Huang
Dr. James Huang
Dr. Marsha Nunley
In brief: Ulikely pregnancy
The Progesterone is too low to maintain a pregnancy.
Ultrasound should show an ectopic pregnancy. If fertilization did occur, probably did not implant and maintain in part due to inadequate progesterone.

In brief: Ulikely pregnancy
Dr. Marsha Nunley
Dr. Marsha Nunley
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery