Should I consult an immunologist about low IgA (14) and IgE levels?

Yes. There's no danger in having a low ige level- that's normal. An IgA of 14 likely indicates IgA deficiency. This can predispose to infections of the sinuses and lungs. You should see a board certified allergist/immunologist.
Yes. Low IgA levels may be seen in a multitude of issues, however, selective IgA deficiency is the more common one (other causes include medication induced...) siga def is an "immunodeficiency" that can lead to increased infections and other problems in some people. However, some people have no symptoms at all! The low ige is probably less relevant. See an immunologist!