Should pregnant women be tested for anti-hcv routinely?

No. Even if hcv is detected, there is nothing that can be done and theer is no evidence to suggest it will affect the fetus, .
Hard to say. Most medical societies recommend testing pregnant women for hcv who have risk factors. However, it can be hard to know if someone remembers everything that might have put them at risk. So, often doctors just test everyone. In the us, young women have the lowest likelihood of having hepatitis c of any group. But, there is a 5% chance of transmission to the baby so good to know this info.