Can being around someone who smokes cigars in front of you give you lung cancer or just asthma?

Yes. Risk factors of lung cancer most definitely includes inhaling secondhand smoke. You can also learn more about risk factors at the following link: http://www.Cancer.Net/cancer-types/lung-cancer/risk-factors-and-prevention.
Depends... Inhalation of second-hand smoke, in any form, can be a risk factor for asthma and lung cancer. But, risk depends on the amount of the exposure (ie how often you are exposed and for what period of time; bigger exposure=higher risk of these diseases). See your doctor to determine your risk.